Thursday 21 October 2010

Blogging is sooo...2006

Okay So blogging is old! Bloggers have blogged about blogging and I still cant manage to conform to continual posting - what with facebook, twitter running a blog as well as working for a magazine and chucking out online content for the website I'm a busy person! I need an assistant I hear you scream yes I do - any takers?

2010 has been an amazing year, becoming a part of the team at Disorder Magazine www.disordermagazine.com    and working with a great team mainly Elliott Morgan www.elliott-morgan.com a fantastic fashion photographer, and having so far styled Taylor Momsen, Rupert Grint, Tinchy Stryder, Tom Payne and some gorgeous models I'd say it's been a success.

To start with the Tinchy Stryder shoot was great to work on. It was for the Disorder Magazine cover working with Lucy Bridge (make-up artists extraodinaire www.lucybridge.com) and photographer Vanya Sacha. I went along with my Editor where she got a great interview and we got some amazing photo's and a behind the scenes video to go along with it...